Powered by Blogger.

VALENTINES DAY(CLICK HERE)

Jack's Fiancee Is The First Girl Of His I Don't 'Have To Pretend' To Like Kelly Osborne

Jack's Fiancee Is The First Girl Of His I Don't 'Have To Pretend' To Like Kelly Osborne



Kelly is now oldest in the world celebrity list : Now she thinks about her brother Jack's engagement. Kelly OOsbornecouldn't be happier for brother Jack's engagement to actress Lisa Stelly, and she's happy she doesn't have to pretend to allow of her.
She says "I have to admit to you, she's the only girl my brother has brought home, that I've ever actually really liked and not had to pretend to like," She told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Friday's Access Hollywood Live, when kelly stopped by to promote Pinktober 2011, Hard Rock's campaign for breast cancer awareness.

  Kelly Osbourne stops by Access Hollywood Live on September 30, 2011 Access Hollywood
Kelly also tolled that "I wouldn't date anyone in Hollywood, they're all full of themselves," she said when asked if she would pursue something romantic with a fellow celebrity. "I don't want to be in competition with anyone."

0 comments:

Post a Comment